elec calc BIM
The unique Open BIM solution for electrical installations calculation
elec calc™ BIM integrates the electrical project into the BIM process, giving priority to communication between the different teams thanks to the standard IFC and BCF collaboration formats.
RENTAL PRICE - SUPPORT INCLUDED
elec calc™ BIM is the world’s first calculation software that seamlessly integrates elec calc™, the electrical tool used in design projects, into an Open BIM process.
With elec calc™ BIM, the electrician can support the calculations on a digital model in IFC 4 format, generated by the various 3D architecture software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp …).
For REVIT users, the elec calc™ BIM Plugin optimizes collaboration between the two programs. The compatibility with the electrical objects available on the BIM&CO platform is also an important asset for the integration and calculation of the products of manufacturers.
elec calc™ BIM is the unique Open BIM solution that integrates electrical calculation with the BIM processes level 2 and 3.
elec calc™ BIM offers unique cable routing capabilities. The user calculates the lengths of cables that are generated in the digital model. Several simulations can be performed to compare routing scenarios. The 3D model enables conflict detection and the BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) technology, which is integrated into the software, allows communication and alerts to be managed with other trades.
- Import the 3D model in IFC format
- View this model in an integrated viewer
- Build automatically or manually the one-line diagram
- Associate an elec calc™ one-line diagram with a 3D model
- Generate the complete routing of the wiring system
- Calculate cable lengths based on 3D model
- Add cables as objects in the layout
- elec calc™ BIM plugin in Revit to facilitate the collaboration between the two software
- Export cables
- Export calculation parameters
- Import a review of IFC
- Edit the change log
- Visualize changes on the 3D model
- View changes notifications in the installation one-line diagram
- Collaborate with different stakeholders using the BCF format
- Share BIM objects with other stakeholders using the BIM&CO platform
- Use all the elec calc™ features to design and size the installation according to different standards (IEC, NF, RGIE/AREI,…)
- Generate a complete electrical installation folder
Our products are always delivered by a download link in your account generated with your license.
By default, this license includes a silver level support subscription.