Software module of elecworks
This elecworks optional module enables - among other features - to create, cross references, and to integrate the hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls with each component, in the same project, by using a single software application.
Choose your license duration below or
ask for a perpetual license here
Process & Instrumentation Diagram and Process Flow Diagram solution
This module is useful for elecworks users: it includes a library of symbols dedicated to design Diagrams Industrial Process (“Piping and Instrumentation Diagram”, P&ID) and flowcharts for process Hydraulic (“Process Flow Diagram”, PFD).
With this new P&ID library add-on, thanks to elecworks cross references, you can integrate the hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls with each component in the same project, using a single software application. Furthermore elecworks generates all the necessary documentation for your project and manages all the technical data which may be exported to different formats.
• Time-saving P&ID and PFD schematic design
• Multi-user environment on the same project
• Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control managment in a single solution
• Built-in symbol library from different international standards
• Cross-references management, including in component property tables
• Easy bill of materials and report generation
• Buil-in library with more than 500 items (valves, pumps, exchangers ...) created from different international standards (ISA/ ANSI, ISO, etc.)
• Symbols complying with standards ANSl/1-SA-SS.1-1984 (R 2009) and ISO 10628 (R 1997)
• Automatic generation of Bill Of Material by component type
• Multi-user environment with real-time updates
• Automatic cross-reference and pipe numbering features
• Customizable tags on instrumentation and pipes
• Selection of hydraulic connections between pipes and main elements
• Customizable connection labels according different standards
• Specific and customizable reports, export to .pdf and excel formats
• lntegration with ERP and PLM
The P&ID symbol library includes + 500 items, created thanks to different international standards (ISA/ANSI, ISO, etc.). All belonging to the “Process and Instrumentation" family, these symbols facilitate the drawing of industrial processes and flow diagrams in an intuitive, simplified way. In accordance with standards ANSI/ISA-S5.1-1984 (R 2009) and ISO 10628 (R 1997).
The procedure to draw a P&ID or PFD is simple. You only have to select the tab menu overview in elecworks, create a blank diagram, assign the box (created specifically for this type of scheme) and incorporate the standards above (A2 or C depending on the rule to follow).
Then, include the various symbols forming the process and insert them directly by clicking on "insert symbol" and selecting the family of "Process and instrumentation.” You can otherwise use the left customizable menu palette in elecworks.
It is possible to assign a table detailing all the components’ specifications and properties of each element, including piping and electrical connections interacting with it (such as hydraulic pumps).
This property table can be inserted at the bottom of the diagram, as defined by the ISA standard. Intelligent, the property table is updated automatically when you modify the references table of an element associated with a pipe or any associated component.
At the end, the result is an intelligent process diagram (P&ID). Thanks to it, you can design a manufacturing plant or an industrial hydraulic process quickly and easily.
• Software upgrades & service packs
• Personalized technical support
• Certified access to contents
• Predictable budgeting
• Chinese - Twi
• Windows 7SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x64 bits)
• Windows Server 8 (x64 bits)
• 4GB RAM (minimum)
• 5 GB disk space free (minimum)
• Video board (certified recommended)
• Intel® or ADM® processor
• Broadband Internet Connection
• Internet Explorer 8 or later</p
Our product are always delivered by a download link in your account generated with your license.
By default, this elecworks license includes a gold level support subscription.
elecworks or Solidworks Electrical license required.
* 1, 2 or 3 year licenses are available online. For a stand-alone license, please contact our sales team for more information.